The datasets are provided by the Advanced Biomedical MRI Lab, National Taiwan University Hospital and distributed under the following terms of agreements:
Advanced Biomedical MRI Lab at National Taiwan University Hospital (termed the NTU Lab in the following agreements) hereby grants a license to use images and data that appears on this webpage solely for non-commercial educational and research purposes, subject to the following restrictions:
(1) You must at all times acknowledge and attribute ownership of the distributed images and data to the NTU Lab in any documentation, advertising materials, and other materials related to this distribution.
(2) Redistribution and use of the image are permitted provided that this paragraph are duplicated in all such forms. As the images and data is experimental in nature and is being provided solely to facilitate medical, academic and scientific research, you agree that you will use this information, images, and data at your own risk and without recourse or liability of any kind to NTU Lab.
(3) NTUH ADVANCED BIOMEDICAL MRI LAB MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND EXTENDS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION, IMAGES AND DATA, AND THERE ARE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(4) Use of the information, images or data for any commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the NTU Lab.
The diffusion images were acquired on a SIEMENS Trio scanner using a 2D EPI diffusion sequence. TE=142 ms, and TR=9100 ms. A diffusion spectrum imaging scheme was used, and a total of 203 diffusion sampling were acquired. The maximum b-value was 6000 s/mm2. The in-plane resolution was 2.9 mm. The slice thickness was 2.9 mm.
The diffusion images were acquired on a SIEMENS Trio scanner using a 2D EPI diffusion sequence. TE=131 ms, and TR=11500 ms. A diffusion spectrum imaging scheme was used, and a total of 203 diffusion sampling were acquired. The maximum b-value was 4000 s/mm2. The in-plane resolution was 1.9 mm. The slice thickness was 1.9 mm.
- 2.5-mm DTI, HARDI, and DSI data of the same subject (n=1)(OneDrive) (Zenodo)
Yeh, F. C., & Tseng, W. Y. I. (2011). NTU-90: a high angular resolution brain atlas constructed by q-space diffeomorphic reconstruction. Neuroimage, 58(1), 91-99. Yeh, Fang-Cheng, Van Jay Wedeen, and Wen-Yih Isaac Tseng. “Generalized-sampling imaging.”IEEE transactions on medical imaging 29, no. 9 (2010): 1626-1635.